Terms & Conditions
- The information provided in this website is for general and/or educational purpose only. For information on a specific medicine or for answers to your own particular health concerns, you should always consult with your doctor or health care professional for their professional advice.
- Information on this website concerning products approved for marketing is subject to the full prescribing information for such products. Synergy Superspeciality Hospital does not recommend use of its products in a manner inconsistent with product labeling. Please check with your doctor or health care professional prior to taking any medications discussed within this website.
- While Synergy Superspeciality Hospital makes reasonable efforts to make sure that the information contained in this website is accurate, Synergy Superspeciality Hospital cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information. Synergy Superspeciality Hospital provides, and you agree to use, this information on an “AS IS” basis and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Synergy Superspeciality Hospital makes no representations or warranties of any kind or nature with respect to this website or its contents and disclaims all representations and warranties, whether express or implied, created by law, contract or otherwise, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. In no event shall Synergy Superspeciality Hospital be liable for any damages of any kind or nature, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special (including loss of profit), consequential or incidental damages arising from, or in connection with; the existence, access to, use of or inability to use this website; or from any materials, information, qualification or recommendations appearing in this website, regardless of whether Synergy Superspeciality Hospital has been advised as to the possibility of such damages. This limitation includes damage to, or for any viruses that infect, you computer equipment.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Synergy Superspeciality Hospital and its employees, including without limitation, its directors, officers, agents and/or suppliers from damages, losses, costs, expenses including legal fees, resulting from you using this website and/or the information contained herein.
- The website and/or information contained herein is intended for use only by the patients, customers and health care professionals who are residents of India. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in India. Synergy Superspeciality Hospital, therefore, advises the user that the information contained herein may not be appropriate for the users who are not residents of India.
- Any information received from user of this website including but not limited to, comments, questions, feedback, data, suggestions, ideas and alike is and will be deemed non-confidential. Synergy Superspeciality Hospital shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to use, reproduce, disclose and/or redistribute to others without limitation or use such information, including but not limited to ideas, concepts, know-how for the purpose of, including but not limited to, manufacturing, developing, marketing and/or advertising any products incorporating such information, either partly or wholly.
- The website and information herein is subject to copyright protection. Synergy Superspeciality Hospital gives you permission to copy documents published by Synergy Superspeciality Hospital on this website exclusively for non-commercial use only, provided any copy of these documents that you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein. Except as expressly provided above, you may not otherwise copy, display, download, distribute, modify, reproduce, republish or retransmit any information, text or documents contained in this web site or any portion thereof in any electronic medium or in hard copy, or create any derivative work based on such images, text or documents, without the express written consent of Synergy Superspeciality Hospital. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right under any patent or trademark of Synergy Superspeciality Hospital, or any third party.
- All product names appearing herein are trademarks of Synergy Superspeciality Hospital unless noted otherwise. The use or misuse of any trademarks, not reasonably allowed by law, should be entirely avoided. Synergy Superspeciality Hospital would take every step to ensure enforcement of its intellectual property to the fullest possible extent of the law.
- Synergy Superspeciality Hospital website may contain links to other websites, as a useful resource to our visitors. Synergy Superspeciality Hospital advises users of the Synergy Superspeciality Hospital website that certain links on this website may lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom Synergy Superspeciality Hospital has no control. Synergy Superspeciality Hospital cannot guarantee, and make no representations as to, the accuracy of any website to which we provide a link or reference. Furthermore, it is your responsibility to take necessary precautions to prevent any damage to your computer equipment including but not limited to any “virus” infection.
- Synergy Superspeciality Hospital reserves the right to add, remove, modify this website and/or information herein without prior notice.
Submission of Personal Information
- You agree that the personal information such as name, address, contact number etc. ("Personal Information") you provide to Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals upon registration and at the time of availing the Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals Services and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete. You agree to maintain and update the Personal Information and to keep the Personal Information true, accurate and complete.
- If you provide any Personal Information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or complete, Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals has the right to suspend or terminate your Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals Account created on the Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals website and refuse any and/or all use, either present or future, of the services of Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals, including Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals Services, or any portion thereof. It is hereby clarified that Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred by a Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals User or any dispute initiated by or against a Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals User, due any untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete Personal Information provided by such Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals User.
- You hereby agree that the Personal Information provided by you to Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals at the time of registration/admission on the Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals website or app or at the Hospital Units shall be collected, stored and used by Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals for the purpose of providing you efficient access to the Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals website and Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals Services. You hereby agree, acknowledge and grant your consent to Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals to share the contact information and other personal details, as may have been disclosed by the Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals User to the Partner Vendors and third party service providers engaged by Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals and you hereby confirm that you have no objection to receive promotional offers, deals, marketing material, promotional material and any other form of communications from Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals in such form as may be determined by Synergy Superspeciality Hospital Hospitals in its sole discretion, including electronic communications.
- You agree that the Review/Feedback provided by you on any of the business listing of Synergy Superspeciality Hospital group on search engines, social media etc. shall be used on our website.