Dr. Milap Mashru did MD (Internal Medicine) from Government Medical College & New Civil Hospital, Surat and Fellowship in critical care medicine (FNB) from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi. He has got his training in critical care from Department of Critical Care Medicine, Manipal Hospital, Bangalore – one of the few closed ICU in India. He has done his EDIC ( European diploma in critical care medicine) from UK and Netherlands.
- He has been working with Wockhardt Hospital as a full time Consultant Critical Care Medicine & Internal Medicine, Rajkot since 8 years.
- During his professional career he has performed,
- more than 3000 Central line and arterial line
- more than 1000 Inter Costal Drainage(ICD)
- treated more than 3000 Ventilated patients
- In addition to his clinical practice, he is a recognized teacher for Indian Diploma in Critical Care Medicine (IDCCM).
- His area of interests are hospital infection control, treatment of patient with multi-organ failure and ventilator management of ARDS, COPD.
- During his work with Wockhardt hospital, he has treated high risk post operative cases of oncosurgery, neurosurgery, polytrauma and post partum cases.
Dr. Milap Mashru is now available as full time consultant Critical Care Medicine & Internal Medicine at Synergy Superspeciality Hospital, Rajkot.