Dr. Kalpesh Sanariya did MD (Internal Medicine) from M.P.Shah Medical College, Jamnagar and DNB Neurology from Medanta the Medicity, Gurgaon, Delhi.
Dr. Kalpesh Sanariya has expertise in diagnosis and treatment of patients with Stroke, various Epilepsy Disorders, patients with Parkinson’s disease (PD) and other movement disorders, Multiple sclerosis and other Demyelinating disorders, Headache disorders, Diagnosis and management of patients with Motor Neuron disease and Myasthenia Gravis, diagnosis and management of patients with Dementia and other Neuro-degenerative disorders.
He also has experience in Botox therapy for patients with Post stroke spasticity and various Dystonias.
Dr. Kalpesh Sanariya has special interest in treating patients with Stroke in Young (less than 45 yrs age), Myasthenia gravis, Epilepsy, PD and other Movement disorders and Multiple Sclerosis.
- Chapter on Approach to a patient with Vertigo – Textbook of Emergency and Trauma Care by Dr Devendra Richhariya
- Review on 6 and 14 Hz positive spikes in Electroencephalogram – Review article in International journal of epilepsy IJEP
- A prospective study showing efficacy and safety of combining CEA with CABG in a tertiary care centre – Poster presentation in World Stroke Congress WSC 2016
- Clinicoradiological profile and functional outcomes in different categories of stroke patients in tertiary care center – A prospective study - Poster presentation in World Stroke Congress WSC 2016
- A prospective study demonstrating neurological safety of combining CEA with CABG – Paper presentation in World Stroke Congress WSC 2018
Dr. Kalpesh Sanariya is now available as full time consultant Neurophysician at Synergy Superspeciality Hospital, Rajkot