Dr. Jayesh Dobariya did his MBBS & MD from the prestigious institute B. J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. In MD Chest Medicine, he got first rank. Dr. Dobariya has an extensive experience of 15 years in the field of Chest Medicine & Critical Care. Dr. Dobariya got extensive work in ventilated patient & critical Care under world’s renowned professor Dr. Shirish Prayag, representative in world federation of critical care from Asia.
Professional Qualifications and Fellowship
- 1999 - MBBS, B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad
- 2004 - MD (Chest), B.J. Medical College, Ahemedabad
- 2007 - IDCC (Critical Care), Indian Society of Critical care Medicine, Pune
- More than 15 years of experience in chest medicine & critical care
- Has worked as senior consultant in chest medicine & critical care at Wockhardt Hospital for more than 10 years.
- Associate consultant in critical care, Shree Medical Foundation, Pune & Symbiosis University
- Cardiac consultant chest physician & critical care, BAPS Pramukh Swami hospital, Surat.
- Fellow, U.N. Mehta Institute of Cardiology, Ahmedabad
- Registrar, Department of chest medicine & critical care, Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad
Rich Experience of
- More than 5000 Central line and arterial line
- More than 2000 Inter Costal Drainage(ICD)
- Treated more than 5000 Ventilated patients and
- More than 1000 Fiber optic Bronchoscopy
Honors & Awards
- University first, Gold medal in MD
- Young Scientist Award in NAPCON 2002 in Jaipur in Chest Medicine
- Swine Flu Work, Exellence by many NGOs
- Trainer in Basic Life Support (BSL) & advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) recognized by American Heart Association (AHA)
- Trained in ventilator, hemodynamics monitoring, fiber optic bronchoscopy, medical thoracoscopy, pulmonary function test, sleep study, bedside 2D echo, bedside emergency sonography from recognized centre of Bombau & Pune.
Dr. Jayesh Dobariya is now available as full time Senior Chest Physician & Intensivist at Synergy Superspeciality Hospital, Rajkot.